Reminder of a python Project.

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sun Jun 30 16:58:39 EDT 2002

Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
> First off, it's ok that I got such a high level of resistance to my
> initial posting here about this project. Thanks to some research that /.
> had an article on, regarding the size of GPL project teams.

> But anyway.... Remember the autocoding project I mentioned?

FOR IMMIADIATE DISTRIBUTION TO ALL PSU MEMBERS -- ULTRA SECRET

The Python Secret Underground does not allow any functional autocoder
to exist in this particular timeline at this particular time, outside of
the various bots.

The ruebot is (obviously) a rogue mutant version of the timbot. The mutation
has however wiped out its autocoding ability, deleting any knowledge of
the 10th autocoding command, retaining only 9.

Detecting this lack in itself but not exactly understanding it,
the ruebot is now attempting regain this lost ability. Luckily its
post-singularity knowledge is virtually incomprehensible
to most humans before the year 2053.

All PSU members are instructed to either AVOID or MISLEAD the ruebot in a
subtle way. At all costs, do not leak the information of the 10th command
necessary for true autocoding. Let it focus on the 9 commands and let it
think those are all that are needed for autocoding.