Problems configuring 4suite

Tim Rowe tim at remove_if_not_spam.digitig.cix.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 08:13:56 EDT 2002

(I thought I'd already posted something on this, but it's not
appeared. Sorry if this is a duplicate).

I'm having trouble getting 4Suite installed on an MS Windows / Python
2.2 setup. So much so that I've even gone to the extent of removing
all traces of Python from my machine, then reinstalling just Python
and 4Suite.

Having done that, the 4Suite howto says to check it by typing
	from xml.xslt import Processor
from a Python prompt. Unfortunately I just get a "no module named
xslt" error. Python seems to be looking at the standard Lib\xml
package, and isn't finding 4Suite's Lib\site-packages\Ft\Xml directory
(from Xml.Xslt doesn't work either, BTW).

Could anybody help me with the correct way to tell Python to look for
the 4Suite stuff? Pretty please?