Fatal Python error: GC object already in linked list

Amit Mongia mongiaamit at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 00:05:00 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I am running a program using pycurl, to upload files on a server. I
am using Python 2.2.1. I am using threads and lists in my program. the
application just keeps waiting for new files to arrive and uploads
them. There are times my program errors out and crashes with this
error message.

Fatal Python error: GC object already in linked list

I am not using the Garbage Collector anywhere in my program. Any idea
what can cause this error? Any solutions. I desperately need one.
There is nothing given anywhere in any of the books. I am not even
sure if its an error with the Garbage Collector. Any comments?

Thanks,
Amit Mongia