different gui-toolkits pros/cons...

Markus Jais mjais at web.de
Mon Jun 3 10:56:20 EDT 2002

with pyQT there might be problems with the license
if you want to make your programm freely available
(but I am not a lawyer, so I might be wrong)

pyGTK might be faster, because wxWindows is AFAIK an additional
layer on top of Gtk. but only in Unix/Linux platforms, AFAIK

I do not know if Gtk is really stable for Windows now. you
should try to use Gtk2

pyGtk seems to be pretty fast, but I have made no tests

markus