Efficient python programming...

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry at attbi.com
Sat Jun 8 01:20:21 EDT 2002

> Automated testing of GUIs is a very underdeveloped area of software
> development, but it's a frontier that almost nobody is bothering to
> explore.  If more people check it out I think we'll make better
> progress developing it.

the problem is that extra level adds more code, more bloat and is one more
thing for new hackers to learn when they approach the project.

Yes I know tight coupling is usually bad.  But sometimes it is the best way to
solve the problem at hand.

and now I have walked this sufficiently off topic to bore most of the readers
of this list.