Format profile-data into "nice" HTML ?

Thomas Weholt thomas at weholt.org
Sun Mar 17 18:42:52 EST 2002

I need to show the results of code-profiling in a web-page. Parsing the data
in pstats-objects seem complicated and I was wondering if anybody has ever
done this before. If not, can anybody tell me the easiest way to do this?
The pstats-module was  .... well, not that easy to understand.

I was hoping to be able to put the results into a nicely formatted table,
but a plain print like the one it produces now will also do the trick. I
just don't seem to be able to capture the output of the print_stats-method.

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Thomas Weholt