Linux-related help

Susan Williams susan at mars.provis.com
Fri Mar 29 15:13:14 EST 2002

I thought I'd end the suspense and let you all know how
it turned out.  Just as you no doubt suspected, it was
the 3rd party module walking on memory.  We've had this
code running on four platforms for considerable time
without it causing a problem, but it definitely had
a memory error in it.

So, so sorry to cast aspersions on python, all is better.
(I hope I don't have to join a 12-step program if I
admit to using this, but the module was typhoon
in case any of you are using it...  And as I mentioned,
I haven't been paying attention, so if Aaron Watters
has written a database module in python I'd love to
hear about it...  ;-)

susan