Rule Engine in Python

Bertrand Geston bergeston at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 12 08:41:37 EST 2002

Just as a simple suggestion (I never tried) : what about using one of the
numerous Java implementation of such engines with Jython ?

See for example : http://grunge.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tolk/vmlanguages.html#Logic

HTH (and btw I am really interested to learn from working projects).

B.

news:eb612768.0203101940.5565b282 at posting.google.com...