Pippy

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Thu Mar 28 11:43:28 EST 2002

David Brady wrote:

> I've been fiddling with Pippy for the past few months,
> and I have to say I *LOVE* it.  For all its
> shortcomings, it's wonderful.
>
> I notice Pippy has modules declared for palmapps,
> palmform, palmevents, etc... do these work?  Is there
> documentation for them anywhere?  I can't find
> anything on the endeavors website.

Some minimal documentation is embedded in the doc directory of the
source distribution.  They are not fully developed and may be replaced
with better alternatives.

I have recieved patches that I plan to integrate into Pippy, but wanted
to wait until my sourceforge project was up and running.  However, it's
been approximately a month since I submitted the application and still
haven't heard a word, even after inquiring a week ago (or so).  Perhaps
I should look to host the project elsewhere.  Can anyone suggest an
alternative with similar capabilities?

Thanks!

--
Jeffery Collins (http://www.boulder.net/~jcollins)