Deitel and Deitel Book...

Dennis Roark denro at NSPAMearthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 17:29:36 EST 2002

"DeepBleu" <DeepBleu at DeepBleu.org> wrote in
news:u7v372preds40a at corp.supernews.com:

> Then of course we'll see some professors assigning the D & D Python
> book as a textbook on a scripting language.  How disgusting!
> DeepBleu

I suspect so, but it certainly won't be me.  I plan on using the Mark
Lutz book Programming Python for an elective course next academic year.
I won't use the D&D C/C++ books either.  I would like to see some
organized, printed material for GUI development in Python, but my
impression is that that area is still settling out and books are
premature.

--
Dennis Roark

denro at earthlink.net