starting a python program from within xemacs

Marco Herrn herrn at gmx.net
Mon Mar 25 18:13:40 EST 2002

Hi there,

sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup to ask, but I tried in
comp.emacs.xemacs and nobody could help me, probably because too few
people there code in python :-)

I develop a program that uses the curses library in xemacs. But for
testing my program I have to save it in xemacs, switch to a terminal and
call python myprog.py. Because I use curses, a C-c C-c doesn't work
because the xemacs output window isn't capable of using curses.

Is there a way to execute the content of my current xemacs buffer in a
terminal/x-terminal?

Bye
Marco

Marco Herrn             herrn at gmx.net
(GnuPG/PGP-signed and crypted mail preferred)
Key ID: 0x94620736