how you been?

angie4325 at hotmail.com angie4325 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:53:26 EST 2002

 (angie4325 at hotmail.com) on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 at 17:53:26

: Hey, I am a 19/f with a webcam my name is angie! If you're interested in meeting myself or
other people of all races, ages, of the same or opposite sex and want to watch them on their webcams for free, then you need to try
this! It's called it's a dating  program designed for people who are sick of
the same old bar scene & want to meet new people! It's simple, all you do is signup & start
looking! The best part is...it's ALL 100% free for you! ~Enjoy!

IF you would like to be removed from this reply with the message "remove"  thanks.