personel CDDB

Ryan ryanmorillo at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 21:40:01 EST 2002

I'm thinking about writting a personel CD database that links into RDB
so you can put in a cd and have python link to crdb and make a
personel database to keep track of your cd's (and maybe rip mp3s from
it and store them in the database to)  I'm wondering if many people
would have an interest in this so I will know whether to just write it
so it works, or write it the right way, (ie. pure python and a gui
using anydb).  If it's just for me it won't be nearly as robust and
will use a lot of win32 extensions (for speed).  If there is enough
interest I may even post to source-forge.
Thx
Ryan