(OT?) Web-based document review system?

Mats Wichmann mats at laplaza.org
Fri Mar 1 19:22:58 EST 2002

Note: this is not a Python question per se.

I'm looking for a piece of software to aid in reviewing a document
through the web - click on a paragraph tag, have the comment added
(highlighted in some way). The wiki style doesn't seem to quite do it,
as the core document is not protected. I haven't found much in web
searches, and nothing where the software seems to be free.

I'd of course love it if this were done through Python since I'm on a
bit of an advocacy kick...but in the end it doesn't matter much.
Anybody know if anything like this is happening in any of the web
services projects?

Mats Wichmann