ASV module, CVS modules

Dave Cole djc at object-craft.com.au
Fri Mar 1 23:16:30 EST 2002

>>>>> "John" == John Machin <sjmachin at lexicon.net> writes:

John> Wow. You have two problems. Bill Gates has one. And one of
John> either you or Dave Cole will get busted real soon now if you
John> keep smoking that stuff :-)

I haven't smoked since I tried it as a young kid and threw up...

John> You and/or Dave in peril of the law: Last time I saw Dave's
John> module it didn't presume to read files at all, it expected you
John> to read lines and pass them to it one at a time. So either Dave
John> has had a very recent rush of blood or something worse to the
John> head and released unbeknownst to me a file-handling version of
John> his module, or you are gravely mistaken when you assert "I get a
John> similar message from CSV module".

No such luck on the rush of blood to the head thing.  I think you were
correct in your assessment of the problem.  Bill and his stoopid
backslashes are to blame.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au