shared memory block

Boris Huart Boris.Huart at mathworks.fr
Wed Mar 20 08:11:59 EST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to allocate a shared memory block from a python script so
that a Java applet can access the data shared. I have heard about the
Python/C API and using it I should be able to get a pointer to the
memory block but I have no ideas how it works and if the Java applet
will be able to read the data stored in memory from a pointer to the
memory block. On the other hand, there is the Win32 API in which shared
memory is implemented by file mapping but I just know about its name ;).

Any ideas about how to share the data from the Python script to the Java
applet ? (note : do not tell me about Jython the library used in the
Python script is precompiled and not "java usable").

Thanks for your help,

Boris