hotmail

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 1 14:35:34 EST 2002

If you got a pop3 access to your hotmail account, have a look at the
"poplib" package. This is the easiest way.

If you can only read your mail through Web pages, I think that "urllib"
(performs HTTP GET/POST requests and retrieve Web pages) and "htmllib"
(simple HTML parser) will help you for that job. But it's harder.

HTH

--Gillou

d5534716.0203011007.4cfeb8b8 at posting.google.com...