reporting spam? (was RE: 5 dollar emails)

Jonathan Gardner jgardn at alumni.washington.edu
Fri Mar 8 00:51:27 EST 2002

Gerhard Häring scribbled with his keyboard:
> Most spam I get recently comes from these providers
> kornet.net (most)
> hananet.net
> thrunet.com

Urk... I'm in Korea and I'm using hananet. =(

Please, block the spam servers. If the ISPs don't do anything about it,
eventually their customers will. I am working with the ISP because I can't
send email to my friend in America. Maybe they'll wake up and realize that
they have to be as serious about this stuff as everyone else.

Jonathan