Has Mark Hammond attained pariah status yet?

David Ascher DavidA at ActiveState.com
Tue Mar 12 17:42:06 EST 2002

Samuele Pedroni wrote:

> Tim Churches <tchur at optushome.com.au> wrote in message
> mailman.1015926440.9915.python-list at python.org...
> > So asks an article on Mark in the IT section of today's Sydney Morning
> > Herald - see
> > http://www.it.mycareer.com.au/news/2002/03/12/FFXMFP3LOYC.html
> >

> It's probably just the journalist's fault but I find the article frivolous
> and vague.
>
> What he is concretely working about? What he contretely want to work about?
> etc... There are many possible integration philosophies and technologies?
> and both aspects tech/philosophy are far from irrelevant.
> (The frozen Python.NET as a full fledged Python or limited
> and altered, a new attempt in that direction, bridging ...)
>
> Is he working in stealth-mode or it is just MS-kind PR <wink>?
>
> What kind of Python technologies will the book treat?
>
> Just some academic questions. regards.

I agree w/ Cameron's response.  The article is remarkably technical for
a trade press article.  If you want _technical_ questions, then I
suggest you ask Mark (politely, preferably -- accusing Mark of doing PR
is not going to get you anywhere =).

--david