PEP 276 (was Re: Status of PEP's?)

Jason Orendorff jason at jorendorff.com
Fri Mar 1 01:54:19 EST 2002

> some-people-don't-even-like-listcomps-ly y'rs  - tim

Detour:  I still haven't decided whether I like list comps
(although I *use* them all the time) but today I found something
surprisingly similar scribbled in a notebook of mine, perhaps
a few years old.

   { file f | f.parent = '/home/jason' }

   ... the same code in something more like prolog ...

   set { file f | f in folder '/home' }

It was really disconcerting to see this in my own handwriting,
considering my mixed feelings on Python's list comps.  Hmm.  :)

## Jason Orendorff    http://www.jorendorff.com/