Zope stdin

Janez Jere janez.jere at void.si
Mon Mar 11 09:17:44 EST 2002

Are you sure? My echo is not working properly in ZCGI.
BTW, I dont want to run a separate process, i just want to read()
posted data AS in CGI.

Janez

# CGI script and test
import sys, os
if len(sys.argv) == 1:
    print 'Content-Type: text/plain'
    print
    #length = os.environ['CONTENT_LENGTH']
    #print 'length', length
    print repr(sys.stdin.read())#int(length)))
else:
    # test echo
    url = sys.argv[1]
    import urllib2 as w