modifications of PythonWin?

Alex K. Angelopoulos watercoolerwar at netscape.net
Tue Mar 19 01:45:13 EST 2002

Per Murphy's law, I will stumble across this 30 seconds after I post.

I'm looking for information on the PythonWin IDE - specifically, any modifications or customizations that may have been done to it in the past.  I have found the sources to it, of course, as well as the basic documentation on it - which seems to be very well done, but is a bit dense for someone who is "MSVC-impaired" such as myself.  I'm grinding through it right now, but I think I would do a bit better if I could see some "hacks" that have been done to it...

Is anyone aware of open modifications made to the PythonWin environment for special purposes - hopefully with links or a couple of search terms I can use to find such mods?  I've come up with nothing but the "real" PythonWin using PythonWin as a search term.