NoteTab Lite?

William Kennedy kennedy.bill.nospam at freeuk.com
Fri Mar 8 02:21:15 EST 2002

Sorry if I was not clearer, the editor is called NoteTab and is supplied in
three formats of which the Lite version is Freeware.  It uses what they call
libraries that allow the user to store code snippets or macros and several
have been set up for perl etc.  I was wondering if anone has such a library
for Python or wxPython, I am starting to build one but why reinvent the wheel
if you dont have to.

In article <mailman.1015543634.22670.python-list at python.org>, "Delaney,
Timothy" <tdelaney at avaya.com> wrote:
>> From: kennedy.bill.nospam at freeuk.com
>>
>> Does anyone use the NotePad series for writing Python code,
>> if so have they
>> built a python library that I can have.
>
>Do you mean NoteTab?
>
>Tim Delaney

---
William Kennedy
remove the .nospam from my email address