Good book on Python?

Gabe Newcomb Gabe.Newcomb at noetix.com
Thu Mar 14 20:00:44 EST 2002

For what it's worth, I have the older edition of Programming Python and
I was, and am, really disappointed with it. It's random, not good to
learn from, wordy, and too big! O'Reilly's books are usually so terse,
but this one was ugly.

It's like something published by WROX, except you don't have to see an
8x10 picture of the clown that wrote it on the cover.

Gabe