NoteTab Lite

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Mar 7 22:03:40 EST 2002

William Kennedy wrote:

> Does anyone use the NoteTab series of editors for their coding,

Is this anything like the NotePad series of editors?  ;-)

> if so do they have a Python library I can have.

I confess to never having used the program, but I wonder if
your question is very clear.  Does the editor use Python as
a scripting language, and you want a library of routines?
Or are you asking for a set of configuration options for
working with Python code?  Or something else that isn't
clear (to me)?

Hoping this isn't more obvious to others....

-Peter