Black Adder and PyQt

Andrew Brown killspam at darwinwars.com
Sun Mar 3 08:38:52 EST 2002

Per Gummedal <p.g at figu.no> wrote in news:mailman.1015085345.6196.python-
list at python.org:

> From the BlackAdder readme file:
> The license of the Beta version prevents run-time components of the
> Business Edition being distributed with your applications. This
> restriction will be removed when the final version is released.

Yes, but _when_ will the final version be released? Not that I have
anything I might want to distribute, but I see fro my records that I paid
for the beta nearly a year ago, and in that time there has been one update,
last summer, and since then a resounding silence. It would be a shame if
the project just sputtered and died. There are all sorts of unselfish
reasons for hoping that some company (or kompany) figures out a way to make
money from Linux sometime.