ht2html project at SourceForge

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Mar 25 19:28:43 EST 2002

In article <3C9FBDB0.7E0BCA16 at engcorp.com>,
Peter Hansen  <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:

>Now that someone has pointed us there repeatedly, but without
>much explanation, I figured it had to be me, not the site.  Now
>I notice the "ht2html at SourceForge" link in the upper right (hidden
>in plain sight -- the old purloined letter trick!), which leads
>you to the real repository.  And from there you have to click on
>the little "CVS" link, and if you want to browse via the web
>you then have to click on "Browse CVS repository".  *Then* you
>can see the danged .py files everyone is probably looking for.
>Maybe there's a more direct route, but I didn't see it.
>
>Maybe it's just the ones who already knew how to do this, who
>knew how to do this.... ;-)

Hmmmm...  I guess you're right.  I'll cc Barry on this to clean up the
page a little.

(I guess maybe I searched a little harder than others because I'm used
to pages looking a bit odd in Lynx. ;-)

"We should forget about small efficiencies, about 97% of the time.
Premature optimization is the root of all evil."  --Knuth