New Python CGI/FastCGI/web-templating system

Jon Ribbens jon+usenet at unequivocal.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 20:27:39 EST 2002

Just a quick note to say that I have put an alpha release of my
Python CGI/FastCGI/web-templating system up at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jonpy (with documentation and examples
at http://jonpy.sourceforge.net/ if you don't want to bother
downloading it), so if anyone is interested in this sort of thing and
willing to try out alpha software, please take a look (and let me know
what you think!).

(And yes, I know there are a zillion and one similar systems already,
but mine is, of course, better <wink> And actually I think the
templating system is genuinely innovative in the way it corresponds
document structure with nested classes.)