Need help with plotting

brobbins333 at shaw.ca brobbins333 at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 23 14:24:32 EST 2002

I'm new to Python and doing pretty well with it so far.
One thing that has me stumped is finding an "easy" way,
or any way, for that matter, to plot simple graphs. I haven't
gotten into Tkinter yet and I'm not sure if there is another
way to make plots. I have scipy and Numeric and I can see
that there are graphing modules there but I have not been
able to access them with something like: from scipy import *.
This always fails with "not there" or "can't import."

I've tried to do my homework on this but can't find anything
that works for me. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Bruce Robbins