piddle on xdarwin

Adam C. furballphat at despammed.com
Sat Mar 30 12:27:54 EST 2002

I recently got a copy of fink, xdarwin, python etc.  It all works
beautifully, but now I want to stop printing prime numbers to the
stdout and actually draw things.  I downloaded a copy of piddle and
installed it.  It installed fine and the modules can be imported etc.
Unfortunately, when I run the test files nothing happens.  There is no
error, but no window pops up either.  I have tried this with several
back ends, but none work.  Does anyone have any advice?