Seek fame(*) & fortune(**) as a Python developer

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin at dust.mems-exchange.org
Fri Mar 8 08:31:40 EST 2002

In article <YaYh8.119$_Z4.1000 at news.hananet.net>, Jonathan Gardner wrote:
> Skip Montanaro scribbled with his keyboard:
>> Yes, I believe python-dev has opened up.  Try subscribing again and see
>> what happens. ;-)
> Deferred for administrator's approval.

I got the same message when I re-subscribed a few weeks ago and had to
wait a few days for someone to get around to adding me, so that
message isn't anything to get worried about.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
He can't make ends meet -- probably too many economists in the government.
    -- The Doctor, in "The Sunmakers"