CP4E/D&D/Twins (WAY Off-Topic)

Rich Harkins rich at worldsinfinite.com
Thu Mar 7 10:30:51 EST 2002

On Thursday 07 March 2002 10:19 am, Gustavo Cordova wrote:
> [ snip ]
>
> But, what about identical twins, who speak their own language
> well before they start speaking their parents? Aren't they
> communicating with their peer(s)?
>
> [ snip ]
>
> Sometimes I wonder if I'd have twice the fun if I was two,
> er, had a twin. :-) Or maybe I'd be twice as silly and make
> half as much sense.
>
> [ snip ]

My wife is a twin.  Apparently she and her twin sister had their own little
language for a while, although neither of them remember exactly what it
entailed and noone in the family bothered to record their twin-speak.  This
persisted into their early childhood (about 5) from what I'm told.

Oh, and they do seem to have twice as much fun when they're together BTW...

Rich