ht2html project at SourceForge

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Mar 25 19:15:44 EST 2002

[Various people wrote]

> >>It's in the CVS.
> >
> >Is it very new?  I've got a cvs copy a few weeks old, and it's not there.
>
> <sigh>  Try http://ht2html.sf.net

I may be more confused than average, but if I was I guess there
might be others in the same boat.

When I went to that site I got a simple page with a context menu down
the left, link's to Barry's home page in several places, and a few
example .ht files.  No sign of source.  At first...

Now that someone has pointed us there repeatedly, but without
much explanation, I figured it had to be me, not the site.  Now
I notice the "ht2html at SourceForge" link in the upper right (hidden
in plain sight -- the old purloined letter trick!), which leads
you to the real repository.  And from there you have to click on
the little "CVS" link, and if you want to browse via the web
you then have to click on "Browse CVS repository".  *Then* you
can see the danged .py files everyone is probably looking for.
Maybe there's a more direct route, but I didn't see it.

Maybe it's just the ones who already knew how to do this, who
knew how to do this.... ;-)

-Peter