Where to download bugfix for email Module?

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Sun Mar 17 03:35:43 EST 2002

In this message:
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_umsgid=mailman.1014298776.15692.python-list%40python.org

Oleg Broytman writes that the following error message:

 File "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/email/Message.py", line 214, in get
    name = name.lower()
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'lower'

which was a bug in the email module, has been fixed and one should download
the "latest code from mimelib.sf.net".

However, I can't figure out where this latest code is or how to download
it. When I go to mimelib.sf.net, I get a somewhat broken page of the email
module docs. And I see no links to download files. When I go to the CVS for
Python at SourceForge.net, and look at the email module files, I'm not sure
which files, if any, I should download. There is something that is only 13
days old, there. But the rest of the stuff is at least 3 months old. So,
I'm not convinced this is the correct place to get the patch, either.

Could someone be VERY specific and tell me exactly where to go and how to
get this patch? I really need it for stuff I'm working on.

Thanks,

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/