Problem with opening PCX image

whale whale at mycameo.com
Mon Mar 4 05:12:12 EST 2002

When I opened PCX images with PIL, most images work fine.
However, there is one image I opened it with the same procedure, the exception occured.
I can view this image with different image viewer.
I am not sure how does this happen?
Is this the bug existing in PIL module?
I put a problematic image online at http://www.mycameo.com/download/fromQA.PCX.
Please take a look at it.
Thanks a lot.

PythonWin 2.1.1 (#20, Jul 26 2001, 11:38:51) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32.
Portions Copyright 1994-2001 Mark Hammond (MarkH at ActiveState.com) - see 'Help/About PythonWin' for further copyright information.
>> import Image
>> im = Image.open("fromQA.PCX")
>> im.load()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Python21\Image\PIL\ImageFile.py", line 166, in load
    raise IOError, "decoder error %d when reading image file" % e
IOError: decoder error -1 when reading image file