wxProgressDialog wonky under Win32

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Mar 11 14:15:34 EST 2002

In article <gc6j8.19334$N7.4409910 at ruti.visi.com>, Grant Edwards wrote:

> Under Win32, the bargraph in a wxProgressDialog hits "full"
> about 10-20% of the way to the "max" value.

As usual, one never finds the answer until after the posting
hits the net...

According to one of the wx mailing list archives, this is a
known bug in the MSW port of wxWindows (the "size" value of a
gauge is treated as a 16-bit number).  It's been fixed, but
it's still available only from CVS.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. the HIGHWAY is
                                  at               made out of LIME JELLO and