Raw Ethernet under Win32?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Mar 12 00:24:30 EST 2002

Is there any way to do raw Ethernet packets under Win32 Python?
It doesn't appear that Winsock supports raw Ethernet (and I
know for sure that it's not supported under Win32 by Python's
socket module).

Is there some other Win32 API way to do it?

I've done some googling around and have found a couple
libraries that do ICMP, or let you muck about with the TCP and
IP headers, but none that appear to let an application do
non-IP raw Ethernet frames.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  If this is the DATING
                                  at               GAME I want to know your