Jython Swing Basics article

Rob Andrews rob
Tue May 21 10:20:13 EDT 2002

> I think your demonstration shows one of the key features of Jython -
> the ablilty to run Swing (as well as JDOM or any other Java library)
> line by line, making it a powerful debugging tool both for both Java
> and Python.

Thanks. I think the ability to use an interactive interpreter is one
awesome feature. In addition to its use in debugging, I think it makes for
a great learning tool. And I couldn't even guess how many times I've used
it for quick system administration and other on-the-spot scripting tasks
that don't need to be saved for later use.

Rob