type(xmlrpclib.Fault.faultCode)...

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Fri May 10 09:42:28 EDT 2002

When using xmlrpclib I've been checking whether a Fault's faultCode
equals (e.g.) '1', '2', etc. -- but I recently noticed that the
faultCode was in fact an integer in at least one occasion. The
documentation states that it is a string, and some quick browsing of
the source code hasn't made me any wiser on the subject...

Could someone confirm either behaviour as standard/current behaviour
of xmlrpclib? (I'm sure this could be caused by a bug in my code, but
I haven't been able to find it in that case...)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org