Python stagnating?

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu May 9 14:56:52 EDT 2002

Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: Re: Python stagnating?

In article <mailman.1020967156.9961.python-list at python.org>,
holger krekel  <pyth at devel.trillke.net> wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>It does help to at least every now and then read/post
>comp.lang.python or python-list at python.org (where you
>posted this messages) because after several weeks you
>start to get a 10% overview of what is currently happening.
>
>You only have to grok 100-200 postings per day :-)
			.
			.
			.
You can adjust your dial to lower volume with the
help of <URL: http://www.pythonware.com/daily >
and <URL: http://www.ddj.com/topics/pythonurl/ >.

In any case, no, Python is NOT stagnating.  All
those broken links you think you're finding are
markers of creative destruction, shedding the past
in order to move to the future.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net