OT: The sun shines out of big business

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.net
Wed May 22 07:24:42 EDT 2002

Tim Daneliuk <tundra at tundraware.com> wrote in message news:<3CEB0536.1E4F6D53 at tundraware.com>...
> what a crock.  The people dying by the thousands are doing so because they
> have failed to overthrow their dictators and embrace Capitalism.

Can you now take this discussion, if it is to continue, to another
forum? Firstly so that the number of blatantly irrelevant
contributions to this group is reduced, and secondly so that your
opinions can be subject to the scrutiny (and in certain cases,
ridicule) that they deserve.

Paul

P.S. Don't bother replying to me directly - I don't have the time or
inclination to endlessly debate these topics, which is seemingly the
objective of political discussions on non-political newsgroups (after
having observed such discussions many times before).