[Survey] Py Feedback

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri May 10 02:33:39 EDT 2002

Chris wrote:

> Linux magazine seems to have a lot of interest in Python, perhaps you
> could somehow bundle with them?

*blink* I believe LM ran their first ever Python article in April (by
an interesting quirk it ran in the same issue as an excellent Ruby one
by Thomas & Hunt, too -- I wasn't told about that and neither, I think,
were T&H).  Apparently in reaction to good reader acceptance of that, I
was then asked for another article in a rush, and we're now putting the
final touches on it for appearance in July.  But that's still a grand
total of two (2) articles over the whole lifetime of LM.  And I'm not
privvy to other Python plans of theirs as yet.  How do you extrapolate
from that to "a lot of interest"?  Am I missing something...?

Alex