python and C++?

Totte Karlsson mtk at u.washington.edu
Sun May 5 15:55:12 EDT 2002

Thanks I'll test boost,
How about SWIG? is boost preferable? any opinions?
I read that you can't wrap C++ functions which return pointers? sounds like
a big limitation to me. My classes return pointers all the time.. is there a
workaround?
I want to use the simplest and most versatile..
/totte

news:ab3mgb$mgc$1 at bob.news.rcn.net...