Python 2.2.1 Windows / install variables ?

Rich Pinder rpinder at usc.edu
Tue May 14 08:59:50 EDT 2002

Thanks Thomas for your helping here....

Re the keys - the current setup (remember, I did what Mark suggested,
and Python was installed as root) is:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER:	No python keys
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.2\InstallPath   is set
to:   'c:\python'  (the root of the install)

There also is a sub'key in that key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.2\InstallPath\InstallGroup
is set to:   'Python 2.2'

When I get back to los angeles, I'll try the installs on another
computer - just to rule out anything else going wierd with this laptop.

build info again:
C:\users\default>python
Python 2.2.1 (#34, Apr  9 2002, 19:34:33)

Thanks

Rich