DLL trouble

JC jcomer at ncmic.com
Tue May 7 12:23:19 EDT 2002

I have a C++ Builder application that has python embeded in it.  The
python opens a word document and populates fields.  The problem is
that I can not figure out which DLL files to include when I distribute
the app.  I know python20.dll needs to be there but i'm still getting
an error when I try and run the app.  The error is "Import Error: No
module named win32com.client".  Anyone know which DLL or python files
I need to include to get this to work.  I do not want to install
python on all the machines that use the app, just the DLL or python
files that are needed.
Thanks for the help...