Message queueing

Scherer, Bill Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com
Thu May 2 07:33:10 EDT 2002

Hello, and welcome to Python.

Take a look at spread, www.spread.org, and the recently released
Python module for it at http://www.python.org/other/spread/ .

I not certain it's exacty a 'message queue', but it may work for
you.

- Bill

--
Bill.Scherer at Verizon Wireless