Best book for python?

SNYDER, BARRON F (AIT) bs1535 at sbc.com
Wed May 15 10:20:17 EDT 2002

I agree with others in that the O'Reilly Python books are very good. But if
you want to get up to speed quickly or as a good refresher if you've been
away from Python for a while, I think there is no better book than Chris
Fehily's "Python", part of the Visual Quickstart Guide series from Peachpit
Press. Not only is it up to date, having been published this year, but it
includes plenty of quick examples and is organized in a manner that makes it
very easy to find the topics that you are looking for.

-Barron