Python for OpenVMS

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Sun May 5 00:01:39 EDT 2002

> In article <6e290423.0205011628.6a8092a6 at posting.google.com>, Bruce
> Visscher <visschb at rjrt.com> writes

> >What I would like to know is: What is the best way to submit any
> >patches needed to be incorporated into the next release of Python?  I
> >am currently working from the FTP snapshots (I am using 20020430 at
> >the moment).

Please post your patch(es) to the patch manager on Python's project page
at Sourceforge.  Context diffs are preferred, and it helps to break the
patches up into logically related chunks.  For the purpose of adding a
port, one SF patch with all related patch files should be OK.

Keeping the patch sizes down and focussed on specific functionality helps
reviewers comprehend the changes.

E-mail: andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac at pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia