Two Tkinter questions

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri May 17 22:11:12 EDT 2002

Can't help you with the grid question. You might want to look at the Tcl/Tk
docs for grid though.

As for the scrollbar linkup question, I don't know of this being done in
Python, but it was done in a Tcl Tk widget called mclistbox:
http://www2.clearlight.com/~oakley/tcl/mclistbox/index.html.
Perhaps looking it over can suggest how it might be done in python.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA