Multibyte Character Surport for Python

Wenshan Du python at dohao.org
Wed May 8 08:21:45 EDT 2002

hi,
  Iike Python, but it is not very good at doing with multibyte
character. So, I rebuilt the pythoncore source code ,make a patch for
Python 2.2.1. Now, you can name you variables, class or function with
multibyte character, like Chinese, Kerea or Japanese etc. Python will
not displasy messages like "\xc4\xe3\xba\xc3" when you print a string
with multibyte character or search a database like ACCESS with mxODBC.
I name it Multi Byte Character Surport Patch(MBCSP). Now I like Python
better. Enjoy !
  Download MBCSP for Python2.2.1 from URL:
  http://www.dohao.org/python/mbcsp/en/
  Enjoy!